Sun Spa Resort is set amidst a spacious 29 hectares of landscaped garden along pristine white sand Bao Ninh Beach Vietnam and on the banks of the legendary of Nhat Le river.(Google Map)
Located in the picturesque Central Vietnam city of Dong Hoi, 50 kilometers from the mystical, UNESCO recognized caves of Phong Nha, Sun Spa Resort offers luxurious accommodation in Dong Hoi, excellent facilities along Bao Ninh Beach and the perfect gateway to discover the World Heritage.
Not many destinations in Vietnam have much advantages as in Quang Binh. Only in the area on 8.065km2, Quang Binh contains three types of geography, stretching from the forests, hills, plains to the coastal strip ofsand dunes. Each type contains both a great value, the convergence potential of tourism development in the future.
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park: This park features a karst region of more than 200,000 km² if Hin Namno region in Laos bordering this park is combined.
- Da Nhay and Ly Hoa Beaches, Nhat Le Beach: these two beaches feature white and fine sands, clean water, and are among one of the most attractive beaches in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh Trail battlefield, where there are many important sites along the trail during Vietnam War.
- Dong Thien Duong : the longest Cave in Asia with 31 Km long
- Hang Son Doong : recorded as The largest Cave in the World